Recruitment and Selection
Working with Us
All staff are thoroughly checked prior to them attending any duties with any of our Service Users or the establishments we support.
These checks include:
- A rigorous interview process that is standardised, fair and equitable.
- Suitable references are obtained including current or most recent employer.
- An enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
- Qualified nurses have their registration details checked and confirmed with Nursing Midwifery Council.
- A mandatory 5 day induction course is attended that introduces our ethos, policies and procedures and the way we work as well as giving specific practical training. Our induction course follows Skills for Care’s common induction standard.
Once employed we offer ongoing training and development and require all our nursing care and support staff to complete two stand alone training days a year as a minimum. Read more...
To ensure you reach your maximum potential, and to maintain our high standards of care, we operate an ongoing programme of practical supervision by working along side you and supporting your practices in the real world. Read more...
We understand work / life balance.