Peace of Mind
Purple Balm’s care planning process is straightforward but thorough. Step-by step we make sure your needs as an individual are met.
- You contact us
- We call you to discuss your initial needs and make an appointment to visit you to discuss your requirements further.
- We come and talk to you. If it’s appropriate then this can be in conjunction with your family. If necessary we can also involve any other health professionals involved in your care, such as district nurses. Together we work out what level of support will suit you best and identify your personal requirements and preferences. We also complete a full risk assessment of your home and lifestyle.
- All the information we collect is recorded in your Care Plan. A copy of this detailing exactly what will be done and when will be given to you and details kept of work done.
- Once the care plan is complete the care commences. Copies of your Care Plan and the relevant Statements of Purpose and Service Users Guides will be given to you.
- Your Care Plan will be regularly reviewed as your needs may change and we respond to these changes to ensure we continue to provide the appropriate care and support.
|Quality of Service|
Purple Balm prides itself on the quality of the service it provides and the high standards that are expected of that service.
|Respecting the Individual|
Purple Balm believes in delivering a flexible and attentive service while respecting each adult or child’s independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and rights to make informed choices and to take risks in accordance with ability and maturity.
We understand about tailoring care to meet your specific needs.
|Care at Home|
Purple Balm provides experienced support, care and nursing staff to assist people in their own homes. Our services are tailored to your needs.