Supporting the Elderley
Care at Home
Our fully qualified nursing, care and support staff can help you maintain your independence and enable you to keep doing the things you want to do.
We have traditionally and complementary trained staff so whatever your requirements we can meet them.
“Patient and skilled - they soothed our worries”
Examples of the help we can give you include:
- Help with washing, bathing, showering, dressing and toileting.
- Getting up, going to bed and bed making.
- Medication assistance.
Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks.
- Assistance with feeding if required or just staying while meals are eaten for company, support and conversation.
- Help with personal affairs such as helping to buy birthday cards and presents.
- Assisting with activities and hobbies.
- Assisting individuals with their religious or cultural needs.
Domestic and Home Help Services
- Light household duties, such as hoovering, dusting, general cleaning, washing up, laundry, ironing and light gardening tasks.
- Planning and shopping for food and general household items
- Planning outings and social events.
- Accompanied visits to appointments and social outings
- Help you to look after your pet (Needs to be agreed as part of your Care Plan)
Care at Night
- Night sitting for those who require frequent attention during the night
- Sleep over service for those whose prefer not to be left alone at night
- General companionship
Purple Balm’s care planning process is straightforward but thorough. Step-by step we make sure your needs as an individual are met.
|Respecting the Individual|
Purple Balm believes in delivering a flexible and attentive service while respecting each adult or child’s independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and rights to make informed choices and to take risks in accordance with ability and maturity.
We understand about tailoring care to meet your specific needs.
|Peace of Mind|
Hands on management and the proper policies and processes in place ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to you.